Thursday, November 1, 2012

Never Ending.

I was thinking that I should make a post because I got voted to be featured blogger, but I changed my mind.

I was going to make a light-hearted post, but that's just not where I am right now.

I am death-hearted right now.

I'm still hung up on my ex-girlfriend, definitely because she was my first real girlfriend. But that is just pathetic of me to talk about.

Everything reminds me of her. People expect me to just get over it and I want to, but it's like the saddest thing that's ever happened to me.

How do you crawl out of something that your heart was in so deep?

I wanted to be with her forever. How many days does it take to get over something like that?

I don't think I ever will.

I get into things so deeply.

Sometimes I'm glad it's over, but most the time there's just a silent tugging, a nudging sadness.

It's going to drive me insane. It's already started to.

No comments:

Post a Comment