Thursday, October 4, 2012

Loneliness

I am alone. I feel alone.

I am terrified of people. I am terrified of almost everyone.

I don't really know what to do about it. Mostly I hide from everyone in my house like a vampire hides from the sun.

I don't have the tough skin that everyone else seems to have.

The smallest things hurt me.

I make shields to protect myself.

I ask God why I am so alone, but He doesn't tell me.

I don't know the reason for it. I don't know the use of it.

It's so hard for me to talk to people.

Everything moves so quickly. Everyone moves so quickly.

I can't handle that.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I think everyone faces loneliness one day or another. All you can do is just not close yourself to the world, and instead reach out to others so that they can reach back to you. It all starts with us.

    ReplyDelete